Thaba Tholo Wilderness;
- 6000 hectare mountainous wilderness
- Large animal species list including;
- Birders paradise including rarities such as;
- Stunning vistas (elevations from 2000m ASL to 998m ASL)
- 50 Kilometre fence line
- 200 Kilometres of road network
- Home to the Golden (Erythristic) Leopard. Exciting discovery of this beautiful colour variety in 2015
- Sightings of the extremely rare Black (Melanistic) Leopard. Highest sighting of this colour variation have been on the property and surrounds
The Thaba Tholo Wilderness also offers an archaeological experience with many rock engravings and ruins including those of the pioneering 'Voortrekkers' and the age of the gold rush. Incorporate this very unique offering in your Black Leopard Camp or Buffalo Thorn program.
Thaba Tholo Wilderness runs a full time Leopard research program through Ingwe Leopard Research click here to visit their website for more info.